Off Season Sleddog Training
All activities can be adjusted accordingly to your requirements, please contact for further info.
- Arrival dependent on weather conditions. (Typically early mornings or late evenings)
- Get suited & Booted
- Meet and harness the athletes
- Join us on a training run with the huskies
- Give the huskies their much deserved treat
- Meet the rest of the dogs during the kennel tour
- Drinks and a hot-dog prepared on a open fire
1250:- SEK per person
2 hour tour Approximately weather dependent.
What to Expect...
In the off season , Typically Autumn & Spring it is still vitally important to keep the dogs in tip top condition ! We start training the dogs late August weather dependent . Also we train the dogs shorter & shorter distances deep into spring.
In these seasons we train larger teams on the ATV. this is a super exciting activity & really gives you the opportunity to drive your own dog team on the dryland!
There's many beautiful views & different scenery to observe on these tours compared to the winter, Wildlife is in abundance & you're sure to be blown away with the amazing trails & the pure strength , Grit , excitement & determination from the Oatfield Dogs!
We will stop for refreshments for the dogs firstly & then the mushers along the trail, This gives great opportunity for pictures & appreciation of your team of athletes!