All activities can be adjusted accordingly to your requirements, please contact for further info.
- Arrival at 10:00 or upon previous arrangement
- A short intro to get to know each other
- Explanation of the trail we will wander
- Hike away!
- We find a place where we can enjoy something to drink with hotdogs around the fire and take in the scenery
- Continuing the hike towards the Oatfield Huskies base or the car.
Oatfield area: 750:- SEK pp
Nature Reserve tour: 1250:- SEK pp
3 to 4 hour tour approximately
What to expect.
The trails here & in the surrounding areas are awesome! Paths cross through dense forest, over & around rivers & lakes.
We will go out into scenic areas whilst always on the look out for wildlife, In this area of the Swedish Lapland it is possible to spot Moose, reindeer, beavers, many birds of prey & maybe even a bear or a lynx!
Or choose for a guided tour in the Storforsen nature reserve SEK 895 per person, min 2 pers.
Coffee, refreshments & light lunch is included with local delicacies on both tours.
Take to the trails in the late evening & experience the amazing midnight sun that Lapland has to offer!
On the way back to camp you should listen out for the happy howls of home in the background as the rest of the pack guide their friends back to base!
Transportation: Transfer from any airport or other destination can be offered upon paid arrangements.