Hiking with dogs
All activities can be adjusted accordingly to your requirements, please contact for further info.
- Arrival at 10:00 or upon previous arrangement
- A short intro to get to know each other and meet the dogs.
- Explanation of the trail we will wander.
- Team up with your dog and get to know one another.
- Hike away!
- We find a nice place where we can enjoy a nice lunch and take in the scenery.
- Continuing the hike towards the farm or car.
- A cool drink and possibility for a swim if you want to cool down.
Oatfield area: 700:- SEK pp
Björnlandet National Park: 1250:- SEK pp
09:30 to 12:00
13:00 to 15:30
(dependent on the weather conditions)
What to expect
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for wildlife on this journey, There is a lot of reindeer here, as well as moose & roe deer to name just a few of natures amazing creatures that we are lucky enough to share this breath-taking part of the world with!
we will stop for light refreshments for us & the dogs of course, where they will be an opportunity for pictures etc before heading back. You should listen out for the happy howls of home in the background as the rest of the pack guide their friends back to base!
Or choose for a guided dog hike tour in the Björnladet National Park, min 2 pers. Coffee is included with local delicacies.
Transportation: FREE transfers from Åsele or Junsele , transfer from any airport or other destination can be offered upon paid arrangements.