All activities can be adjusted accordingly to your requirements, please contact for further info.
- Arrival at 10:00 or upon previous arrangement
- Meet and harness the athletes
- A short explanation of equipment and how to use it.
- Go hiking with your own husky
- Give the huskies their much deserved treat
- Meet the rest of the dogs during the kennel tour
- Drinks and a hot-dog prepared on a open fire
750:- SEK per person
approximately 3 hours
This program does require a certain level fitness.
What to expect
There are many beautiful trails & places to hike directly from Oatfield huskies farm. We will choose between us the route most fitting & head out into Lapland's winter wonderland ,Snow shoes are a great way to move through the snow with less noise so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for wildlife on this journey, There is a lot of reindeer here, as well as moose & roe deer to name just a few of natures amazing creatures that we are lucky enough to share this breath-taking part of the world with!
we will find a great place to stop & make a fire which we can sit around to enjoy a light lunch for us & our faithful canine buddies! Before listening out for the happy husky howls in the distance which will help guide us back to base!
Choose to take the tour late into the evening in the hope of getting a magical display from the northern lights!