Biking with dogs
All activities can be adjusted accordingly to your requirements, please contact for further info.
- We meet at Oatfield Huskies base, generally early in the morning or late afternoon dependant on temperatures.
- Short introduction and trail information
- Meet the dogs and team up with your mate.
- We choose and adapt a bike for you & provide a helmet.
- Suit and boot up...
- Let's get active!
- We will take a breather and enjoy some food and drinks for the dogs & ourselves whilst making time for those all important selfies! (Light refreshments are included)
- Time to had back to base & listen to the howls of the huskies as they greet us & their friends back.
- Give your dog it's well deserved treat.
995:- SEK pp/per half day. 1-3 persons.
895:- SEK pp/per half day. 4-6 persons.
4 hours approximately
What to expect
- Half day guided cycling tour
- Learn a new way of transportation by bike and dog
- Have fun with your own dog for the day
- A fun and active experience in the beautiful Swedish Lapland forest!
- The trails here & in the surrounding areas are awesome! Paths cross through dense forest, over & around rivers & lakes.
- (This tour is super fun for all involved , however it does require a certain level of ability & fitness)